Post 5: TV shows and series

Hi everyone!  Today I'm going to tell you a little about my favorite series.

I have an all-time favorite series and this is Breaking Bad.
I really like it because the main character's story is related to chemistry. Also the evolution of the main character from Mr. White to Heisenberg is just too cool. He really turns bad, hence the name of the series.
Although it is my favorite series, lately I have been watching Anne with and E and I really like it. The story is about how a girl manages to overcome the prejudices of the community and the obstacles of life to develop personally and grow. The series is set in the year 1890, the protagonist is 13 years old and is very interesting. There is a character that I love, her name is Marilla, she is like Anne's adoptive mother. Marilla's evolution is impressive and very exciting, well, I think the entire first and second seasons are very exciting. I can't talk about the following seasons because I haven't got there yet hahaha
I've seen a few series and they are all of different kinds. I have seen doramas (Korean romantic series), historical series like Vikings, drama series like El Reemplazante, crime investigation series like Criminal Minds, fantasy series like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.
I think I enjoy more stories that are not predictable and that maintain the suspense of what is going to happen, over the kind of series.
Merlí is one of the series that I have been recommended and that I have not seen yet, I would also like to see Las chicas del cable.

See you next post!



Comentarios

  1. My mom loved this show, It's amazing, and the topic itself and how they represented is so well done.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I watched Anne with an E with my girlfriend and we like it a lot. Nice serie

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My favorite movie

Post 2: The best concert ever