Post 2: The best concert ever

I've been to several concerts in my life and definitely Yann Tiersen's performance wins all the awards. It was at La Cupula theater in Parque Ohiggins in 2014. Since I saw the movie Amelie I was completely delighted with the music of Yann Tiersen. His music is truly art. I remember that day we arrived early with my friends to have a good location. It was an intimate concert because the place was small, there were few people, it had an amazing light show and also the music generated a certain complicity. It was incredibly magical. I have engraved in my memory when Yann played the violin against the light and his movements could be observed as if they were part of a dance. I was mesmerized by her movements and the music. I remember when he played my favorite song Sur Le Fil. I felt for a second that everything around me disappeared while the sounds of the violin enveloped me with emotion. It was an amazing moment. At the end of the concert we left with the feeling of flying.







Comentarios

  1. After read your blog i searched a Yann Tiersen's concert, I enjoyed his music, I saw the full concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yann Tiersen looks very interesting, as soon as I have time I will listen to some of his songs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been in a concert, but i think it has to be amazing, i'm glad you enjoyed it a lot :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My favorite movie

Post 5: TV shows and series