Post 6: Summer plans

 Hello everyone, today I am going to talk to you about my plans for the summer.

Actually I don't have many plans for this summer but I would like to go to the beach, specifically to Tongoy, because I have visited that place before.

I have always gone with my parents, my brother and my daughter, but this summer I would like to go with my daughter and some friends.

I would like to visit the surroundings of Tongoy, other nearby beaches and gastronomic places. But unfortunately the pandemic does not give many chances to visit some places, for that reason I have no illusions of going to the beach and I also have no money.

My plans for this summer is to stay in Santiago, working and finishing my internship in community pharmacy. Well, not only that, I would also like to participate in social work, helping in common pots.

With the money I manage to save, I will fix my bike to go to work, to go out with my friends and to exercise.

I have a pending project in my house, I will modify some things on the balcony and bring more plants and flowers. It will be beautiful. I will change some things in my room to have more space and maintain order. I will paint the walls of my room in another color and decorate it with some precious accessories that I have and have never used. At last this summer I will have the room of my dreams, well, the closest thing to that hahaha

Comentarios

  1. It´s sad that you can´t go to the beach 'cause of the pandemic, hope you can finish that project and got some flowers and plants.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My favorite movie

Post 2: The best concert ever

Post 5: TV shows and series