Post 7: An Expert on your Field

I admire some of my teachers and I'm a fan of one of them. He is Ernesto González Ampuero. I don't know much about his life. He is married and has children and grandchildren. He retired in 2018, unfortunately for the coming generation who didn't have the privilege to be one of his students. I had the honor of being present at his last class. He was my pharmacology teacher, the best teacher I've ever had. I'm his fan because he had a very special way of teaching that motivated me to want to learn everything. He as a teacher was always very understanding and honest with his students. He was very close with his students, he liked to talk about life and above all he liked that we learn. If there was a problem he always looked for a way to solve it, calmly. I never saw him angry, he always walked with a smile. He is really a gentleman.We are many students in his fans club, without a doubt Professor Ernesto left a mark on our training as pharmacists. A mark of love and dedication. I took this picture the day of his last class, where I told him that he was the best teacher I've ever had.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My favorite movie

Post 2: The best concert ever

Post 5: TV shows and series